thoughts on this tote? how classic does it strike you to be?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Would you consider this bag a classic?

Or this?

Or do you see either of these being a bag you may enjoy now for a couple of years, but after a while it staying in your closet?

Attachments

• 18942_b4gd_a0.jpeg
    18942_b4gd_a0.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 433
I could be wrong but I *think* the material on that gold bag is soft and delicate. I was looking at some gold bags at the FP store the other day but I can't recall exactly what they were. I didn't look long because after I felt the material I knew it wouldn't be for me. Anyway, my point is that I don't think the gold would be a good choice long term because of the delicate material. I would go for the regular leather instead like in the second pic. I think it's a gorgeous bag and could definitely be a long time staple.

Ditto x 13...tan. This shape of a bag in general is timeless and colorwise I would stick with either the tan or black (even though that's not an option you gave...just sayin') if you want it to still be in style many years from now.

I agree with the previous posters...the tan looks timeless. I love this shade of brown! IMO though, the color is not as rich in real life. Coach usually does very beautiful browns, but I was disappointed with this one.

The gold is one of the prettiest metallics I have ever seen (I have not seen it IRL, though). Although not as classic as the brown, I think it is a color that will be in style for years to come.