Thoughts on this susu bag?

narsha

Mar 18, 2010
Hi everyone :smile:

I love designer bags and I absolutely adore Dior and Burberry prorsum bags. My friend sent me a fan page invitation on facebook to newly established Australian brand ( it seems from their description ) and absolutely fell in love with their different and eye catching design. Their illustration and lookbook on the fb website is fab!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=154751&id=270309839406
Isnt it fantastic and so cute?
So now.. Im contemplating on ordering one of their bags.

This one: http://shopat.shop-susu.com/product/susu-city-black

The price is really good too , but the only concern is that im more used to carrying high end labels.. but i absolutely love their designs ( sorry if it came across bit shallow ) What does lovely ladies on purseforum think? i want to know your opinions :smile:

Thanks!

Attachments

• Picture 43.png
    Picture 43.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 77
Great find! Its absolutely unique and cute. I would definitely get one if I were you. I like big premium designer labels too but I also like to have variety. I went crazy over tokidoki bags cause they were absolutely adorable. I probably used it more than my guccis and Lvs

Looks very cute hanging up, but how will it look like on? Is there any pictures of anyone holding the bag? Just wondering if it will look like your armpit has grown some very thin legs as well as your arm...lol

haha this bag is cute in a funny sort of way. it it were like $40 id buy it and use it for school books. no way does it seem worth $200. Its not something that seems like a real purse, if you know what i mean....

I like the name of the brand cause it sounds like my login name lol
It kinda reminds me of Coach poppy bags they recently released?..no..? its nice but i think its suited more for younger girls... so pass for me.

I actually ordered mine. its really quirky.
:yahoo:
i think it'd make a great everyday bag, just to give my look that extra 'oomph' and playfulness to make it fun and not boring. ;)

these days, i do like supporting young design labels as well as the well established. it feels like doing a good cause actually :blush:

i'll keep you girls updated once the bag arrives :smile:
ps: lol i joined them on facebook and it seems like theres a cult of artsy girls that adore this already.

Last edited: