Thoughts on this Stella bag?!?

i thought the whole thing looks weird.. the body is made of polyster- casual, the straps look too formal for the bag!! $1095 for a polyster bag? :wtf:

Why on earth would anyone pay this much for a polyester bag? I don't get it! :shrugs: Aside from being way overpriced I think that shoulder strap looks highly uncomfortable.

Linda

i honestly didn't even read that it was made of polyster...holy crap, no way i'm paying almost $1100! i respect her for her choices (i.e., being vegan and all that and not using any animal by-products), but that price is quite steep for polyster...mission aborted :sweatdrop:

I don't like this bag or anything that she makes. I think her bags and shoes are waaaay overpriced considering there is no leather involved. This particular bag looks a little weird to me with the change, the handle and then polyester.

Well if memory serves me correct, Stella is a Vegan so of course she is going to make her bags out of non-animal materials but try to get just as much money as a designer would who works in leather. IMO you could get a fabric bag for A LOT less which would be just as cute and still feel good about your purchase if you are against leather. Also, a chain handle is a little too weighty to stand up to fabric and is more suited on leather bag. Try Etsy, there are quite a few cute fabric bags on there.

i honestly didn't even read that it was made of polyster...holy crap, no way i'm paying almost $1100! i respect her for her choices (i.e., being vegan and all that and not using any animal by-products), but that price is quite steep for polyster...mission aborted :sweatdrop:

ITA! If you want to be vegan, you have to admit that polyester just doesn't have the same value as leather.

Plus, although that strap-thing is cute and unique, it looks painful! :sad: