Thoughts on this phillip lim doctor bag?

1. Hi there! I am starting to love a lot of handbags this season. I only have a budget of about $1200 for any bags until 2007.
    I am thinking about the Gryson Skye in Smoke and/or this doctor bag. The reason I like it is that I think I could use for work and put some file folders in there. I have not heard this bag talked about very much. What do you all think?

Thanks in advance!

philliplim.jpg
  2. It's nice but for that budget have a look at the Chanel cabas bag :P before you make a final decision....... (pic borrowed from the Chanel forum, there are lots more pics there of this bag).

a6_1.jpg
  3. ooh. Yeah, it is a pricey bag. There is a 25% off code online so it would come to a little over $800.
    ;) I'm afraid of Chanel, but I guess I'm approaching the price point in some of my bag choices.

4. It would be a good Chanel to start out with (in my opinion!). It retails at $995 at NM and seems to be one of the 'it' bags of the season.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice