Thoughts on this Peekboo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, I am fairly new to this site but have come to love all of the information I have found already. I would like to ask all of you your thoughts on this peekaboo. I am looking to invest in a bag that is a classic and will not go out of style quickly.
    Thank you!

item1.tradesy.com/images/fendi-shoulder-bag-black-16496155-0-1.jpg?width=355&height=355

2. If this is the medium size, then I plan to get the same bag. I think it's a great choice. I hadn't been a big fan of the whip stitch until I saw this bag with the woman sitting at the table next to me in a local cafe. The bag was gorgeous. Her bag also had a black whip stitch strap, which really added to its look.

3. No, its the mini. I am so small anything but a small bag overwhelms me. I appreciate your response. This bag also has grown on me. I think it is stunning. Im just concerned about it being "trendy" rather than more of a classic handbag. Do you see the whip stitch as being more "trendy"? Also if you do get the bag, please post pics! They are more rare and I dont see many.