Thoughts on this Paillettes Speedy!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought this pre-loved beauty and wondering what you think! Do you think these sequined bags are more for special occasions or can I use it every day? The blue I think lends itself to be more casual but just wondering what you guys think! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391207017.371443.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391207032.488387.jpg

2. I definitely think that this could be used daily but equally for an evening. Very versatile. What a wonderful find, congrats :smile:

3. To me, it seems more dressy and not every day!

4. Stunning bag. Love it. Use day or night, its beautiful :smile:

5. I have the black sequin and hadn't carried it because I was saving it for a "special" occasion. After it sat in my closet for months I decided to quit being dumb and use it. :smile: I took it with me on a trip home for the holidays. It is stunning and looks equally great with jeans as it does all dressed up. IMHO it is a timeless showstopper that makes happy whenever I carry her.

6. This bag IS stunning, just like those before me have said. Nothing (besides maybe bad weather) would keep me from using this as much as possible, either dressed up or casual. If I saw this bag in person I'd have to stick my eyeballs back into my head :greengrin:

What a great find!!

TomMi39 likes this.
  7. I would absolutely use it daily!

8. What a gorgeous bag!!! I would use her everyday as well. ROCK that bag GIRL! lol

9. Daily use for sure. :smile:

10. Use it whenever!

11. Eye catchy, yes everyday why not.

12. I have seen people in person using it as a everyday bag. It's beautiful! Use it whenever you want!

13. I love it and the Blue is my fave!!! I'd use it all the time.

14. Definitely can use it for everyday, otherwise it's a waste on such a gorgeous looking bag :smile:

15. Thanks guys! Another question:smile: is this age appropriate for a 54 year old, whew I said it:smile:! Thanks for the advice as I value all of your opinions!