Thoughts on this Miu Miu bag?

You guys, I'm so mad! The bag arrived, but it's defective! There's supposed to be a "padlock" on the front, but it's missing. The bag also did not come in its original Miu Miu bag. The bag is going back. Granted the bag is on sale, but I think $473 is still too much for a defective item. Too bad, because the quality is lovely: leather is supple and the suede interior is so soft, perhaps even softer than the suede interior of Marc Jacobs bags.

Becca4277 said:
That is a shame!! Where did you order it from?

neimanmarcus.com

I'll post some pics later.:hysteric: I'm still mad about it. Where's the quality control? Either that, or they just wanted to get rid of the bag because it's defective. The bag is on its way back to NM.

slickskin said:
You guys, I'm so mad! The bag arrived, but it's defective! There's supposed to be a "padlock" on the front, but it's missing. The bag also did not come in its original Miu Miu bag. The bag is going back. Granted the bag is on sale, but I think $473 is still too much for a defective item.
I'm sorry slickskin. :sad: I really hate when that happens. :yucky: They should have a warning if they're going to sell items without all their parts.

Here are the pics of the bag (check out the generic dustbag :rant: ). This bag really is beautiful. It even came with a cute removable pouch! *sigh* :crybaby:

Attachments

• generic dustbag R.jpg
    generic dustbag R.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Miu Miu Brigitte R.jpg
    Miu Miu Brigitte R.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Miu Miu Brigitte 2 R.jpg
    Miu Miu Brigitte 2 R.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 23
  • MIU MIU Brigitte_cute removable pouch.jpg
    MIU MIU Brigitte_cute removable pouch.jpg