Thoughts on this Fall 16 Act I Flap bag...

Oct 7, 2015
I'm very interested in these 2 Fall Act I flap bags with the laces up the sides! What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• 16b lace up.jpg
    16b lace up.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 16b tweed lace up.jpg
    16b tweed lace up.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,072
I like the beige one... it reminds me of classic aviators flying or shakespearean plays (probably where the Act 1 comes from).

Not a fan of the mutlicolored one.

Would the laces be hard to maintain though?

I like both, the all leather version more. I do not think the laces will necessarily be an issue and I really like them. If you are going to get a seasonal flap this s a good choice as the laces add something unexpected.

Well since your asking for our opinions, it's not my favorite design by far. It looks like a "right now" bag, not a lifetime bag you will love for a long time. Kwim?

I kind of like them!! Wonder what all black would look like!! I think this more comes down with own personal style. This would def work for me. However, I tend to like all one color vs multi-color. We shall see what they actually put out.

Well I don't know about those handbags, but that bracelet in the 2nd picture is gorgeous! I think it's a bracelet??? I guess it could be attached to the gloves, but I really think it's a bracelet. Very blingy. My favorite thing. :lol:

Well I don't know about those handbags, but that bracelet in the 2nd picture is gorgeous! I think it's a bracelet??? I guess it could be attached to the gloves, but I really think it's a bracelet. Very blingy. My favorite thing. :lol:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458552970.282132.jpg

OT OP but Tulip2 methinks you are right! Pix frm tPF!

I was "Wow" for a second on this clutch, then I lost my breath the next as I saw the logo. What is up with that? So wrong, look like a fake chanel if I carry it out...so disappointed

Attachments

• 1458575251533.jpg
    1458575251533.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 472
;) I see you spot everything that is PINK

:roflmfao: You know me too well UpTime!!!

I was "Wow" for a second on this clutch, then I lost my breath the next as I saw the logo. What is up with that? So wrong, look like a fake chanel if I carry it out...so disappointed

Oh my, that logo isn't good. It's just too different IMHO. I'm with you, it could very well be mistaken for a fake.

I like the laces but need to measure it up against the whole collection before I'd buy. So often I think I will def buy a piece but there is something else that takes my breath away.