Thoughts on this Fall 16 Act I Flap bag...

CassieH

Apr 20, 2015
I like the beige one... it reminds me of classic aviators flying or shakespearean plays (probably where the Act 1 comes from).

Not a fan of the mutlicolored one.

Would the laces be hard to maintain though?

Jaxholt15

Apr 17, 2015
I like both, the all leather version more. I do not think the laces will necessarily be an issue and I really like them. If you are going to get a seasonal flap this s a good choice as the laces add something unexpected.

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
Well since your asking for our opinions, it's not my favorite design by far. It looks like a "right now" bag, not a lifetime bag you will love for a long time. Kwim?

SunBunny

Shopaholic
Jul 16, 2012
California
I would like it if it was all black leather, without the long straps, not as wide, carried as a clutch. So I guess I'm not that into these, lol.

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
I kind of like them!! Wonder what all black would look like!! I think this more comes down with own personal style. This would def work for me. However, I tend to like all one color vs multi-color. We shall see what they actually put out.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Well I don't know about those handbags, but that bracelet in the 2nd picture is gorgeous! I think it's a bracelet??? I guess it could be attached to the gloves, but I really think it's a bracelet. Very blingy. My favorite thing. :lol:

Dawn72

Yogi Mama
Dec 9, 2010
Always in Zen
Well I don't know about those handbags, but that bracelet in the 2nd picture is gorgeous! I think it's a bracelet??? I guess it could be attached to the gloves, but I really think it's a bracelet. Very blingy. My favorite thing. :lol:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458552970.282132.jpg

OT OP but Tulip2 methinks you are right! Pix frm tPF!

remainsilly

bye-bye
Aug 15, 2014
I like the side laces.
Can see me tucking tissues into them.
Assorted bits & bobs.
And destroying fashionable look entirely. :biggrin:

jukilove

Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
I like everything about the purses, except the laces! Reminds me of the lace up shirts that were on trend in the late 90s/early 2000s. As @CATEYES said, they are dated.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
;) I see you spot everything that is PINK
:roflmfao: You know me too well UpTime!!!

I was "Wow" for a second on this clutch, then I lost my breath the next as I saw the logo. What is up with that? So wrong, look like a fake chanel if I carry it out...so disappointed
Oh my, that logo isn't good. It's just too different IMHO. I'm with you, it could very well be mistaken for a fake.

Oct 7, 2015
I was "Wow" for a second on this clutch, then I lost my breath the next as I saw the logo. What is up with that? So wrong, look like a fake chanel if I carry it out...so disappointed

Yeah I really liked the clutch too but you're so right, the logo is way too big!!!

gail13

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
land of lala
I like the laces but need to measure it up against the whole collection before I'd buy. So often I think I will def buy a piece but there is something else that takes my breath away.