Thoughts on this Fall 16 Act I Flap bag...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm very interested in these 2 Fall Act I flap bags with the laces up the sides! What are your thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. I like the beige one... it reminds me of classic aviators flying or shakespearean plays (probably where the Act 1 comes from).

Not a fan of the mutlicolored one.

Would the laces be hard to maintain though?

3. I like both, the all leather version more. I do not think the laces will necessarily be an issue and I really like them. If you are going to get a seasonal flap this s a good choice as the laces add something unexpected.

4. Well since your asking for our opinions, it's not my favorite design by far. It looks like a "right now" bag, not a lifetime bag you will love for a long time. Kwim?

5. I would like it if it was all black leather, without the long straps, not as wide, carried as a clutch. So I guess I'm not that into these, lol.

6. I kind of like them!! Wonder what all black would look like!! I think this more comes down with own personal style. This would def work for me. However, I tend to like all one color vs multi-color. We shall see what they actually put out.

7. Well I don't know about those handbags, but that bracelet in the 2nd picture is gorgeous! I think it's a bracelet??? I guess it could be attached to the gloves, but I really think it's a bracelet. Very blingy. My favorite thing. :lol:

8. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458552970.282132.jpg

OT OP but Tulip2 methinks you are right! Pix frm tPF!

9. I like the side laces.
    Can see me tucking tissues into them.
    Assorted bits & bobs.
    And destroying fashionable look entirely. :biggrin:

10. I like everything about the purses, except the laces! Reminds me of the lace up shirts that were on trend in the late 90s/early 2000s. As @CATEYES said, they are dated.

11. ;) I see you spot everything that is PINK

12. I was "Wow" for a second on this clutch, then I lost my breath the next as I saw the logo. What is up with that? So wrong, look like a fake chanel if I carry it out...so disappointed

Attached Files:

13. :roflmfao: You know me too well UpTime!!!

Oh my, that logo isn't good. It's just too different IMHO. I'm with you, it could very well be mistaken for a fake.

14. Yeah I really liked the clutch too but you're so right, the logo is way too big!!!

15. I like the laces but need to measure it up against the whole collection before I'd buy. So often I think I will def buy a piece but there is something else that takes my breath away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice