Thoughts on this coat...? [Sunner Ruffle Coat]

1. I am TORN and can't figure out if I should get this coat or not....

[​IMG]
    Sunner Ruffle Coat - More pics here (shopbop.com)

I tried it on today and I think it might be a little big on me (smallest size is a s and i'm an xs) but it's SOOOO pretty!! And I can always get it altered.

What do you ladies think? Would I be able to wear this with jeans? You think this can pass as a casual coat or is it strictly for special occassions?

TIA! :love:

2. It's really cute. I think you could get away with wearing it with very skinny jeans for a more casual look. I would make sure it would look good tailored though. I don't think this is a coat you want to have hanging loose. It sure is pretty :love:

3. Thanks Steph!!

4. i'm not sure because although it's a cute coat, it only looks good when it's buttoned.
    i liked my coats to look good in both ways...

5. ^ you're right! when i tried it on yesterday, I had to button it up to see the "full effect" and even though there's ruffles along the inside as well, I dont know how it'll look unbuttoned.

Hmm... I guess I'll go check it out again today. Thanks seahorsestripes for your opinion!

6. i like it, it looks like it can be versatile. :yes:

7. oh man that coat is cute!! i think it's imp that a coat looks both good buttoned and not, but personally, my coats are either buttoned all the way (when i'm outside) or in my hand (when i'm inside) in the winter. i say you can def pull if off as a casual coat.

8. thank you mj and sara!!

i gave in and got the coat!! even better, i got it in a xs so it fits like a dream!!!!!! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice