Thoughts on this CHANEL wallet

ale1994

Jan 6, 2016
Hello! So I'm looking for a new wallet. What are your thoughts on this Chanel card holder or should I make the splurge for the Chanel flap wallet. My thoughts were the Chanel card holder is a little more versatile especially if I will be buying the jumbo classic flap.. bag in the future.

So which one ladies? Thank you!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453327972.045979.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1453328001.173797.jpg

If the card holder works best for your needs and future purchase plans, go with the card holder. You don't necessarily need a full size wallet, especially if you don't carry cash or use it to store stacks of receipts.

I have a large flap wallet and card holders depending on the size bag I'm using and I review them on my YouTube Channel Stylevialauren found easiest by typing stylevialauren into the search box, if you're interested in seeing how much each holds. I use a flap wallet for everyday and the card holders for travel and smaller bags. I will say the flap wallet takes up almost all the room in a Medium Classic Flap Bag though... I think the small zip wallet is a good compromise between a flap wallet & card holder. I have posted a picture of my small zip wallet so you can see the size. Good Luck!:smile:

Attachments

• 20151217_134219.jpg
    20151217_134219.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 584
  • 20151217_134248.jpg
    20151217_134248.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 490
I just want to know which one is "more worth it" between the two. Obviously the flap wallet fits more but the card holder you could use for smaller purses as well

Sweetie only you can decide what's worth the money to you. I couldn't live without a larger wallet for everyday and I can't fit the large wallet into small bags so I need a card holder too. They're both worth it to me because they serve different purposes.....

Reactions: Cooshcouture
Sweetie only you can decide what's worth the money to you. I couldn't live without a larger wallet for everyday and I can't fit the large wallet into small bags so I need a card holder too. They're both worth it to me because they serve different purposes.....

+1 I have no need for a large wallet and use card cases only, so a long wallet wouldn't be worth it for me. If you need the extra space that a large wallet provides for numerous cards, cash, etc. then it may be worth it for you. All depends on your needs.