Thoughts on this Chanel bag?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hi! I've been thinking about this bag since December and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. Do you guys think it's a cute bag? I'd probably wear it with a lot of black in the winter and with shorts in the summer?
I honestly don't know why I like it so much.. It's not my typical style. But I've been really bored with the Chanel classics lately and this one seems to keep calling my name!
IMG_1484432116.604463.jpg

That this bag has been on your mind for weeks and you get that giddy feeling when you look at and think of shows me that this is the one for you, even if it's not your typical style. Can't wait for your reveal!

Hi! I've been thinking about this bag since December and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. Do you guys think it's a cute bag? I'd probably wear it with a lot of black in the winter and with shorts in the summer?
I honestly don't know why I like it so much.. It's not my typical style. But I've been really bored with the Chanel classics lately and this one seems to keep calling my name!
View attachment 3574511

I really like it and I love the color and the bag charm also tempted me, but I went with the matching brooch instead. Good luck deciding :heart:

That this bag has been on your mind for weeks and you get that giddy feeling when you look at and think of shows me that this is the one for you, even if it's not your typical style. Can't wait for your reveal!
I definitely think it's a sign that I should go for it! Thank you for the reassurance! I'll post pictures as soon as I get it!

just fyi, the bag was listed on FP today for 3295 new. i happened to be surfing on there today and saw it. not sure what it retails for but maybe that's a discount for you?

just fyi, the bag was listed on FP today for 3295 new. i happened to be surfing on there today and saw it. not sure what it retails for but maybe that's a discount for you?
I honestly have no idea how much it retails for! I have to see if they even have it in stores still. If not I'll probably get the one on FP. Hopefully it'll be available when I'm ready to purchase!

I am also bored with classics and just recently bought a more 'unique' piece that appealed to me.
If you like it and keep thinking about it then I think the bag has chosen you :biggrin: Go for it! Good luck x

I like it. I have the Urban Spirit backpack and love it, I use it often. I wear a great deal of athletic wear coming and going from workouts and the backpack fits in perfectly. Get it, very cute!

View attachment 3574511
Winner!! That color is AMAZING! It will be fabulous w/ black now & tons of summer clothing.:heart::heart::heart: