Thoughts on this bracelet?

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I'm on the look out for a dainty everyday bracelet to form part of my capsule jewellery collection which is currently a mixture of platinum (rings), YG, RG & SS.

I'm not sure what colour I'd like the bracelet to be. I like mixing metals & I'm considering getting the Cartier XS Trinity ring next year to tie it all together.

I was thinking about a dbty bracelet but my necklace (& eventually my stud earrings) are diamond bezels so I'm wondering if a dbty bracelet would be a bit much.

I saw this on T&Co & really like the look of it. I like bar bracelets & this looks a bit like that with a fun twist. I think the RG is out of my price range.

IMG_6541.JPG IMG_6542.JPG

So my questions are:

Do you like the bracelet? Can I wear it in 5, 10 years time? I'm 28 now. The fact that's it's SS doesn't bother me - SS always polishes up nicely for me.

What colour is best? If RG I might have to pass.

I think it's very pretty and I'm sure you'll be able to wear in in 10 years time. The only thing that would bother me is, with the arrow being heavier than the fastener, the arrow will slide down to the under part of your wrist and the fastener on the top.... Good luck on choosing the colour, I love both.

I do but that is my personal style opinion. I mix my metals just because I like the look of the different colors. Less monochromatic more unexpected and fun.

I know what you mean. I owned a lot of SS jewelries. Today I bought my very first expensive jewelry. My wallet is bleeding :smile:. Hopefully I can wear this many years to come.

elsa-perettidiamonds-by-the-yard-bracelet-12535589_933719_ED.jpg

Reactions: Caz71
I think the bracelet is cute and a fun Sterling silver purchase. Imho I do not think this particular design will interest you in 10 years from now. Bar bracelets are popular now but I feel that their style may look "dated" in 10 years from now.

I've worn their arrow necklace almost daily for the past 3 years. Arrows have become my signature. Jewelry is what you make of it. My everyday pieces are all classics and this necklace allows me to have a delicate piece that still fits who I am. If you are looking for a long term item, pass on the silver. Save up for the rose gold and you will not regret it.

Reactions: MatAllston
If you love it and can see yourself wearing it for years, I would save up and get the rose gold version. IMO sterling silver is great for "fun" pieces, but for an investment pieces, gold/platinum is the way to go. I wish someone had told me years ago to buy Tiffany gold instead of the many Tiffany silver pieces (none of which I wear now) I ended up with...