Thoughts on this bag..

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
If I could only have ONE bag from the Cambon line, it'd be this bag or the reporter. I think this is the best cambon combo, because the black patent on black calf is subtle, yet enough to tell it's a Chanel. It's not like the black with white CC's or pink with black CC's that I see people carry all the time...mostly teenagers, but most of them are also fake.

I have yet to see someone carry this bag around, so I definitely think it's much less faked than the tote version :biggrin: If you like it, buy it!

May 13, 2007
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the Cambon line (but that's just a matter of personal taste). However, this is my first time seeing this particular bag, and I think it's beautiful! I love the black on black and the rear pocket especially. But what really matters is how you feel about it. The in style/out of style thing doesn't bother me at all when I'm particularly drawn to something. If you think you will enjoy carrying it, I say go for it!:drinkup:

hc1113

Nov 14, 2010
The Great White North
I like the subtle CC's in black. Like karman and you say, most of the Cambon line you see are counterfeits...but this one I haven't seen many of at all. If you like it--go for it! :ghi5:

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
valley girl x city girl
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the Cambon line (but that's just a matter of personal taste). However, this is my first time seeing this particular bag, and I think it's beautiful! I love the black on black and the rear pocket especially. But what really matters is how you feel about it. The in style/out of style thing doesn't bother me at all when I'm particularly drawn to something. If you think you will enjoy carrying it, I say go for it!:drinkup:
Agreed!

SummerGal

O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
Thanks for the responses. I love the design, I just wasn't sure how I was feeling about the CC on the side. But you all are right, the black on black is more subtle.

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
OMG! That website is absolutley amazing!!!!!!!!! TY for asking the question, just so I could find another resource to support my shopping addiction! lol :lol:

Re: your question, i love the bag and I own the flats that go with it. I personally won't buy Cambon bags because they are the most faked Chanel in my area but I do love the bag. If you love it, get it!!!!!!!! It's classic, roomy and the Chanel experts know it's real ;)

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Exactly what I was thinking!

PenelopeB

O.G.
May 4, 2009
Australia
agree with professorlv
i find the cambon line absolutely gorgeous. the only downfall is that there is so much fake around and the fake ones really suck and are so deflated it's not funny.
but the real ones are sooo luxurious puffy, soft and durable, they really are beautiful.
if it melts your heart, you should def get it. all the best!!