Thoughts on this bag??

1. It's a logo bag, but do you guys think it's ugly? It's a small little bag, but big enough for me. Do you think it's hard to match clothes & the bag will get dirty very easily?[​IMG]

2. It's not really my style, but I don't think it's ugly. Pale pink looks good with black, so it should be fairly easy to wear.

It will obviously be more vulnerable to dirt than a darker colour, but if you're reasonably careful, I think it should be OK. :yes:

3. Pale pink also goes with khakis, tan & beige or to any nude/muted colors. For as long as it doesnt clashed with the color of your bag. Its true that it's a color that will get dirty though.

HYSTERIC

4. Purdy pink. :yes:

5. That is a very cute Coach and I am a sucker for anything pink. Way to small for me but I would have been tempted to buy that if I saw it in the Coach Outlet last week.
    I never had a problem with the signature CC fabric getting too soiled although I baby my bags and don't get them around any obvious dirt.

6. I think it's cute. I love the pink color.

7. terribly cute

8. It is cute!!

9. very cute,I like it:yes:

10. That's a really cute bag. When did you get it? I also wanted to point out it's unique (since all the coach bags I see around my town look the same).

11. i think it's gorgeous and hat they not been so expensive I would have jumped all over it. esp because I love bags that are a little different than what every one else is wearing

12. I got it last yr...it's called Coach optic lurex bag.

13. I have that bag. It's very cute.

14. V pretty bag :smile:

15. It would look good with denim, navy, grey, black and white. I couldn't pair it up with any other colors.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice