Thoughts on this bag...yay or nay!

I love, love this bag in theory ... smart, classic, well made...but I find in practise that it is heavy and not user friendly. but this is me...the flap is deep and if you over stuff the bag which I have a tendancy to, then it is tricky and fiddly to do up the catch. maybe its just me but I think I might be more of a zipper girl...oh well, another one bites the dust!!

Hate to say this, but my Gucci Marrakech hobo is my biggest bag disappointment to date. I loved the color, style and functionality, but the leather showed every drop of water permanently (I waterproofed it prior to use). I tried to clean it with Apple Care (highly regarded on here), and the bag turned orange :sad:. Lovin' my bags said the water stains were due to the fact that it is a natural skin bag. I'm not sure what that means, but I don't want to repeat the mistake (or for others to make it in the first place).

^ I think they mean it's like Hermes' Barenia or LV's Vachetta, as you prob. know Gucci's Cuir Grasse is a very traditional leather that takes time to develop a patina, when it does it lasts forever