Thoughts on this bag from the outlets?

Apr 9, 2015
I recently went to the outlets and they had some pretty nice items for the winter. I came across the small tina satchel which resembles the medium selma shape but a smaller version of it. What are your thoughts on it? I like it but not sure about the center gold piece...otherwise, it has a strong structure to it, and the handles are nice

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 11.57.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 11.57.48 PM.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 520
I’d rather go with a selma instead. More classic, neutral and very versatile design that is simple but not so boring. I think the “lock” on the center is kinda weird, especially if it’s only there for aesthetic purpose. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Just my two cents.

Got the same bag in dusty rose. Absolutely love it! Have been using it a lot. Very nice fall/winter colour plus I think it's very well made for the price (even compared to my boutique pieces). The centerpiece/fake lock thingy doesn't really bother me at all (mine is silver so I feel like it adds a bit of edge to the bag). Only thing is the overall structure and proportions remind me a lot of Coach swaggers. It may just be me tho

Got the same bag in dusty rose. Absolutely love it! Have been using it a lot. Very nice fall/winter colour plus I think it's very well made for the price (even compared to my boutique pieces). The centerpiece/fake lock thingy doesn't really bother me at all (mine is silver so I feel like it adds a bit of edge to the bag). Only thing is the overall structure and proportions remind me a lot of Coach swaggers. It may just be me tho
so,you would consider dusty rose to be a fall/winter color? i am eyeing one on ebay and its hard to tell if the color is dark enough for winter