Thoughts on this Allison Burns clutch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bearing in mind that I am a clutch fanatic ;) Does anyone have any thoughts on allison burns bags in general? I can get a pretty good deal on this and first saw it during the shopbop giveaway (and thought "thats perfect for me!"). What do you think?

Sorry I can't figure out how to copy the URL of the pic on my husbands mac. here is a link!

http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product_zoom.jsp?SKU%3C%3Esku_id=1689949372146747&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441805312&color=12867&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302024667&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181057&bmUID=1195021298538

-

2. Just my opinion, but I think it's trying too hard. I would like it better without the razor blade and the rose -- makes it a little too...I don't know... "literal" for me. I do like the soft shape though and the leather looks smooshy.

3. I LOVE Alison Burns bags. I have one and it's lasted through torture for 4 years now and still going strong. Great quality!

4. Very rock chic

5. I really like it. It's rebellious in a subtle kind of way. And it looks like it's good quality. I think if it was made with cheaper materials, it would look tacky, but it doesn't. If it went on sale, I would buy it. I love unusual clutches :yes:..

[​IMG]

6. not a fan.

7. It's definitely not like any clutch I've seen before. I'm undecided on my real opinion of it, but I can certainly appreciate it's uniqueness.

8. Oops, I posted twice!

9. I'm not usually a big fan of clutches, but I love this one!. It's sexy-edgy-chic. The leather looks soo smooshy, and the leather charms make it super-playful. I like this a lot.

10. Love it!

11. I have the hobo version, the leather is very nice.

Attached Files:

12. Oh you guys lol! now i'm more confused than when I started :smile: And the problem is that everyone posted things I completely agree with. It could def. look too contrived, but then it is super smooshy :love: and I love how unique it is.

I was imagining using this clutch as an *unexpected* accessory to a ultra feminine top, jeans and heels or boots. And since I live in L.A and am married to a musician lol, I can probably carry this forever (imagining myself at my 50th wedding anniversay with this :roflmfao:) . ugh. I still don't know. I may....I may not...

I really appreciate your thoughts :smile:

13. I think it's adorable!

14. I wonder if there's a way to remove the rose and have just the razor blade? I think that would make it better for me -- It is very interesting and the more I look at it, the more I like it.