Thoughts on these Valentinos?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would appreciate your opinions...

Attached Files:

2. I think they are both incredible but gravitate, personally, to the Rockstud bow bootie....edgy but still ladylike and classic:smile:

Just depends on your style. I say you cant go wrong with either pair, or both:graucho:

3. Love the fur wedge but not keen on the second pair :smile:

4. I prefer the second pair... edgy, ladylike and fun! If the first pair didn't have the fur trim, I'd like 'em, too (casual with a twist)... not a fan of fur trim on anything (for myself).

5. Yeah, I definitely prefer the second pair too but fear they won't be as comfortable as the first, especially when it comes to tackling Europe's cobblestone streets!

6. I definitely prefer the second. The heel doesn't look that high that it would be incredibly hard walking on cobble stones. I have to do it myself all the time and you really get used to it. Take the second especially as you are more tempted by it!!

7. As I am not a fan of furry or hairy shoes I would choose the second ones. I like their simple clean lines a lot.