thoughts on these totes?

sophiac

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
I "Want" a tote bag...note that i dont "need" one...well...at least i dont think i need one...i actually use my backpack for carrying my files - totally inelegant but i've already damaged 1 longchamp tote from the heavy weight i carry (the latest one is going to "die" on me soon too)

Softy East West Tote
NMV06L9_mn.jpg

i have only seen this so far in the stores in london. but it doesnt come in that colour. only seen it in "bat brown" which is actually a reddish brown...

Softy Tote
NMV051Z_an.jpg

Havent seen this in real life yet...i think i much prefer this to the above...but i dont think i can lay my hands on it over in UK...

Turn lock tote

NMV06LP_mn.jpg

Love the idea of a detachable strap but the handles doesnt fit over my fat arms...so i cant wear this on the shoulder...

any thoughts ladies?

thanks

I like the first one! I don't like the patch/pocket on the second one, and something about the third one is just funny to me. And the strap looks pretty dinky, I noticed with his bags when they come with a shoulder strap and top handles, if the shoulder strap is used, they sit and look funny (groovee, that one...).The fact that the top handles don't go over the shoulder doesn't help!

:biggrin:

I like the first and the third... the first is definitely a tote, but the 3rd is more like a handbag... if you want a handbag for daily use, go with the 3rd, but if you need something to function as a tote(work, books, paper, etc), then get the first.