Thoughts on these black ankle boots?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like that the platform is built in, seems like they would be comfortable for the height/heel. Also they seemed like they would be in style for a while. Not sure though - Thoughts?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love them Beaux! Classic with a sexy shape. They look really comfy too! :smile:

3. These are gorgeous! I've been looking for a pair of black classic booties like these for.ever.
    Love the tight lines (slim all over and not chunky or bulky looking) and the hidden platform is a huge plus! Buy them! But first, tell me who makes them and what they're called. :smile:

4. Think theyre a must have. Clean & sleek lines, slightly rounded toe for xtra comfort.

They're by emerson fry right?

5. I agree with the ladies here.... :smile:
    they will go with skirts, pants, casual or business...
    they look like the YSL tribute boot but without the 1 1/2 inch platform...

6. I like them.

7. I like them...classic!

8. I love them.. Have a pair very similar

9. They have an RO feel to them, I like the front, but I'm generally not a fan of curved heels. It's still a very nice boot overall.

10. I love them - my favourite footwear since my teens has been black ankle boots.

Lovely choice - I can't wait for my next pair!!!

11. Thanks so much ladies. I purchased them and love them! They're actually comfortable (surprising!) and I'm sure I'll wear them for many years.

(they're emerson fry btw)! :flowers:

12. is the front truly round, or slightly angled round? can i trouble you for a pic? do you think they're worth the price?

13. Glad you bought them, OP! They look super nice!

14. They are gorgeous in their simplicity. Like the other ladies said - keepers!