Thoughts on the woody case?

After reading it might be small, I ordered the sunglass pouch GM. Order isn't moving yet at this point. I'm sort of picky when it comes to eyeglass cases. I generally use a hard case since I don't want my glasses out of whack. I'm interested to see if this will work!

After reading it might be small, I ordered the sunglass pouch GM. Order isn't moving yet at this point. I'm sort of picky when it comes to eyeglass cases. I generally use a hard case since I don't want my glasses out of whack. I'm interested to see if this will work!

Did you ever get the case ? Hoping to see your review/pics. !!

Did you ever get the case ? Hoping to see your review/pics. !!
I did get it! I posted pictures in the July thread. However, the leather part of the case had sort of a dent that was wrinkled and the zipper was wonky so I sent it back for an exchange. My pictures are already deleted from my phone but I will post new ones when I get the exchange! Otherwise I think it'll work great for me for sunglasses! The Woody case, while I love it, is too small for my sunglasses.

Reactions: travelbliss
I have both and love both! I’ve had the Woody for a year and a half for my eyeglasses (not only do I love and buy handbags and slg’s I love and buy extra eyeglasses too:angel:). It works great and fits all my eyeglasses and fits in many of my bags. However it doesn’t fit my oversized sunglasses so I was thrilled to find this sunglass pouch GM for my shades. The quality of my mono eclipse GM is great and it protects my sunnies really well. It’s not a totally hard sided rigid case like some but it does have a rigid frame inside. Here are a few photos - I hope this helps.:flowers:

E2065895-CBF2-48F9-A078-B8A7396DDD4D.jpegA37AE303-AB53-4CBD-B7ED-4DF13CDF5393.jpeg

I have both and love both! I’ve had the Woody for a year and a half for my eyeglasses (not only do I love and buy handbags and slg’s I love and buy extra eyeglasses too:angel:). It works great and fits all my eyeglasses and fits in many of my bags. However it doesn’t fit my oversized sunglasses so I was thrilled to find this sunglass pouch GM for my shades. The quality of my mono eclipse GM is great and it protects my sunnies really well. It’s not a totally hard sided rigid case like some but it does have a rigid frame inside. Here are a few photos - I hope this helps.:flowers:

View attachment 5142442View attachment 5142443
Well said! I second that! Can't wait for my replacement!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
I hope it arrives soon! I always hold my breath when receiving LV hoping quality will be excellent and it’s so disappointing to get a clunker and then have to wait some more. Here’s to a perfect case for you!!
Thank you! I held onto it for a week or so to see if I could overlook it but I couldn't! It's a beautiful case and I want a near perfect one! What color is the inside of yours?

Reactions: DrTr
Thank you! I held onto it for a week or so to see if I could overlook it but I couldn't! It's a beautiful case and I want a near perfect one! What color is the inside of yours?
Hi Loriad - it’s a gorgeous blue. Here’s a pic with sunnies in it for reference. Fingers crossed a perfect one is coming to you!
5400D66E-950D-4429-B80C-2DFD78D7AE1F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Loriad
Wow! That's beautiful! Thanks for the picture!
Of course. One thing I love about tpf is how helpful people are when we are trying to find out things, figure out if something will fit or really work for us. How else would we know without the help (ahem…enabling…) that occurs around here :P

• Love
Reactions: Loriad