Thoughts on the Trouville??

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I sent my Pop Haut back and I'm still trying to make a decision. Thought I would get the Speedy 30 but I'm getting my Mandarin 25 anyday so I should get something different. I had the Trouville once but returned it (thought the handles were too small) but I'm revisiting it once again. I want something very casual for everyday wear. What do you guys think of it?? Or even the Deauville although I'm thinking that's too big for me.

trouville.jpg
  2. I have the trouville in white mc and I love it. It is just the right size for me. I know what ya mean about the handles- it's tough to wear it in the bend of your arm.

3. Isn't it supposed to be a makeup bag? I've heard that about one of the two, and it just sticked. That's a turn off for me and the handles do seem to small.

4. I have the MC Trouville and I love it. It's not too big and not too small. I love the shape!

5. I like the size of the Deauville much butter. I like larger bags.

6. i have the white Multicolore Trouville and i love it. the handles work fine for me, though; they sit in the crook of my arm all right.

7. I had a trouville but sold it to upgrade to the Deauville. I carry my Deauville just as any day bag. It is categorized under both handbags and a beauty case. I know of many people who use it as a day bag.

8. Decisions, decisions. I think I'm down to the Trouville and the BH - two totally different bags????

9. Trouville and the BH

I Love Both!

10. I have the Trouville in black MC. While I love the bag a lot (nice shape, great size) the handles can be uncomfortable to carry on my arm and they do annoy me sometimes. It really looks best carried by hands.

11. I like the Trouville a lot. I think it would go great with everyday casual clothes, such as jeans and shirt. Similar to a speedy, but not as common. It's on my lists of LV wants. And I like that it has a wipeable interior, so I don't have to worry about spilled makeup, etc.

I believe the Trouville is classified as more of a city/handbag, while the Deauville is classified more as a beauty case. But whatever floats your boat, I say.

12. trouville - It's very classy.

trouville.jpg
  13. i just bought the trouville too!! :smile: and i love it!!! :smile:

14. Trouville all the way!

15. Trouville! I love mine to death!