thoughts on the tribeca crossbody

Conchenn

Mar 1, 2008
I personally do not like anything from the tribeca line. It reminds me of the puffy quilted down vest my step mother gave me from when she was younger (and expected me to wear!) But then, that's just my bad experience lol!

The crossbody does look like it would be a good traveling bag or for running around doing errands. I like the crossbody style much more now that I got my parker hippie, and they are very comfortable to wear. I think blue > black (unless you have plenty of blue and no black) because the blue can be neutral, but still colorful :smile:

bumbleBEA

Oct 2, 2008
I actually love that bag! I just wish it came in other colours. i tried it on and it hit the at the perfect spot (in my opinion). I really liked the light coloured one but I'm too afraid of colour transfer as I basically wear jeans all the time.

Oh and I'd probably get the blue as well if it were between blue and black.

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
I love this bag! The Tribeca Crossbody looks like the Bleecker Sophie--which I love!

Also, the Tribeca Crossbody also comes in the berry patent...my fave!!

Jun 12, 2007
I really like it too,but i like the buff color, which is so so light. Kind of scares me. I bet the blue would be really diff and pretty.