Thoughts on the Taylor tote?

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I'm thinking about getting the taylor tote in oxblood pebbled leather. Is the leather shiny or matte? It is hard to tell from the photo. I need a light weight medium size tote with a closure for bad weather. I need quick opinions as it is last day of a sale. I will take other suggestions as well.

I don't have the Taylor tote, but other Totes from Coach and they are all well made. Looks like this one is pebbled leather, which Coach does nicely, has a top zipper, that's good. What color are you thinking on? That Oxblood is gorgeous!

I don't have the Taylor tote, but other Totes from Coach and they are all well made. Looks like this one is pebbled leather, which Coach does nicely, has a top zipper, that's good. What color are you thinking on? That Oxblood is gorgeous!
I was thinking oxblood but since I have the large madewell tote in burgundy I ordered the the black. Thanks for responding. I thought I could always pop the look with a ponytail scarf I have from coach. The coach bag dh got me for Christmas does not close completely so when the weather is bad this one will work better.

I was thinking oxblood but since I have the large madewell tote in burgundy I ordered the the black. Thanks for responding. I thought I could always pop the look with a ponytail scarf I have from coach. The coach bag dh got me for Christmas does not close completely so when the weather is bad this one will work better.
I love black bags and own probably too many in black, but I just think you can never go wrong with black! I like the hardware on the straps, that's a nice touch. [emoji5]

I have it in oxblood and LOVE it so much I went back an got one in gunmetal. It is the best tote. The pebbled leather is so pretty but it's light weight and has the prettiest slouch. I wouldn't call it a shiny finish but it's not matte, more of a satin finish.

I'm usually not a fan of the made for the outlet bags but they have really stepped up their game.

I have it in oxblood and LOVE it so much I went back an got one in gunmetal. It is the best tote. The pebbled leather is so pretty but it's light weight and has the prettiest slouch. I wouldn't call it a shiny finish but it's not matte, more of a satin finish.

I'm usually not a fan of the made for the outlet bags but they have really stepped up their game.
Thanks for the info. I ordered mine from the department store. I did not realize they made them for the outlet too. I ended up ordering the black. Kind of wish I ordered both . I'm so glad you like yours. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Thanks for the info. I ordered mine from the department store. I did not realize they made them for the outlet too. I ended up ordering the black. Kind of wish I ordered both . I'm so glad you like yours. I can't wait for it to arrive.

I'm so sorry, I was thinking tyler tote not taylor LOL!!