Thoughts on the Saumar MM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!

So it is my last hoorah before the baby comes. I went to the local LV and tried out the Saumar MM. I wanted a bag that I can carry on lighter days, but I am not a little bag kinda gal... so I wanted an in between bag (not too little, not too big). I liked it but something held me back from buying it. Any experience with this bag?

I felt bad because my SA (who is awesome) was being so patient... I just couldn't make the final "I'll take it". (For reference I have the Artsy and the Speedy 40 all in Mono - I am a mono girl.

Thanks in advance!

2. #2 Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    What about the menilmontant?

3. I was looking at that one too. I am a writer/professor, so I will have a few things I will need to carry around (will keep baby's things in her baby bag) but I didn't want to lug my Artsy around either.... cute and practical is my ultimate goal haha. I just liked all the compartments in the Saumur.....

4. Wow she is a beauty! I just love the pockets in the Saumur.... something about the two flaps... and the fact you can make it a hand held by adjusting the strap... wishing I had gotten her now...

5. I just purchased a pre-loved saumur 35 today, already have a mono speedy 40 and neverful GM but i feel like this is going to be my #1. Got it for $362 ($458-$96 ebay coupon).

[​IMG]