Thoughts on the Rosalie Coin Purse?

earthx

back to basic.
O.G.
Aug 31, 2010
It’s been years since I’ve made a Louis Vuitton purchase (my Empreinte Montaigne in June 2016) and now I’m looking to add a small wallet into my collection.

Earlier this year, I’ve bought a Balenciaga Double Card Holder and it has surprisingly worked well with my lifestyle (even with the need to carry cash at all times being in Thailand). I’m planning on selling one of my bigger wallets for another smaller wallet and have my eyes on the Rosalie Coin Purse in monogram. The zippered compartment for coins is a big plus as it is something that Balenciaga Card Holder is lacking.

Anyone has this beautiful piece and would be to share their thoughts on it? Any opinion is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 1CF306FB-3E30-4DB2-87E6-C1919021B099.jpeg
    1CF306FB-3E30-4DB2-87E6-C1919021B099.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 1,124
I'm a fan; I bought mine in February (mono/rose ballerine too) and I love it. While I use a really big wallet as my daily wallet normally, if you're already used to card holders, etc., then it's a great size. The zipped coin compartment was the big selling point for me, and the wallet itself is big enough to hold my essentials, and small enough to fit into any bag I need it to. One small thing I've been warned about is the pink button on the outside eventually fading a bit from excessive rubbing/use, but so far it hasn't happened to me. (It's not my daily wallet, but I've definitely tossed it into a travel bag for days on end, it stays in my larger bags alongside my big wallet sometimes when I'm too lazy to move all the cards/money into the big wallet, and it's still withstood everything with zero signs of wear. It still smells new!)

Reactions: irishlas
Hi,
it is small as it is a coin purse...with room for cards. Still, I manage to stuff in numerous cards since I rarely carry much cash. It suits my needs and it is so much lighter weight than my zippy wallets which I now rarely, if ever, use after getting this one and the smaller zippy coin purses. I have the monogram with the pink interior. I use it often with my LV bags... let’s say a couple weeks straight each month on average. It’s in perfect condition and I’ve had it for about 2 yrs. The little pink button is in great condition. I did coat it with clear polish. I know some people may not be willing to risk that, but I think it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbaum and p3b
It’s been years since I’ve made a Louis Vuitton purchase (my Empreinte Montaigne in June 2016) and now I’m looking to add a small wallet into my collection.

Earlier this year, I’ve bought a Balenciaga Double Card Holder and it has surprisingly worked well with my lifestyle (even with the need to carry cash at all times being in Thailand). I’m planning on selling one of my bigger wallets for another smaller wallet and have my eyes on the Rosalie Coin Purse in monogram. The zippered compartment for coins is a big plus as it is something that Balenciaga Card Holder is lacking.

Anyone has this beautiful piece and would be to share their thoughts on it? Any opinion is highly appreciated.

Thank you!
I have this in the Damier Ebene and just love it! I don’t carry a lot of cards,so I find this works better than a large wallet for me. I just love the pink:smile:
I actually keep my cash in the zippered part and in the back part - closest to the flap.
Good luck:heart: