Recto Verso SLG - Thoughts and Comparisons

At first I thought it was too expensive for what it is. I am interested in seeing it IRL now because it could replace 2-3 slgs as a 3-in-1 so when thinking of it that way, it may not be. Coin purse, card holder, and key pouch all in one. I think it is important to see if it can hold as many of the respective items before making a final decision.

Monogram was first priced at $625 in information about a month or so ago. Now it is $590.

I almost preordered it thru my CA but then changed my mind. I already have my taigarama coin holder which way cheaper and it’s too similar style with this one. I might pass this time but who knows I will change my mind in the near future. Hoping it will come in red color in empriente leather tho, definitely I will get if so.

Reactions: bigverne28
it does look like it's an all in 1 SLG. but the price is so high. would like to see review too.

would you put your driver's license there with your keys though? what if you lose your wallet..hmmm

I was really looking forward to purchasing this new card holder but the price is $590 (LV lowered this from $625).

I think the price is too high for what it is.. but really want one. :sad:

What do you all think?

View attachment 4807760

View attachment 4807761

View attachment 4807762

View attachment 4807763
Already a thread for this

Reactions: chanel4evernever
I kiiiiind of like it, but I already have an empriente cles that I use as my every day wallet so I would sell that before getting this. The only addition would be the card slots in the back which would be nice. But in Canada it’s priced at $910 CAD for empriente and $720 for monogram. That seems really, really pricey.

Can’t wait for mine to show up, I ordered Noir Empreinte!
Cards in the back, keys in the middle, (the larger size will fit my fob) and cash in the front pocket or perhaps extra cards. I believe there is also an extra slip pocket behind the button pouch but I’m not sure yet. This piece does seem pricey but when you add it up, coin card $360 + key pouch in Empreinte $475 and the additional storage capacity and the ease of all in 1 use, I believe it will be worth it. This will be such a great piece for my smaller bags too Since the current Coin Card does not fit in a MPA but the Verso will.

Last edited:
I didn’t know it had a key ring... I’m very interested in this now. Does it ever show up online or do I have to go through an SA?
I am in the U.S.- I checked on a whim yesterday around 6:15 pm CT and the mono was in stock, so was able to order one online (and got a shipping notification today). Since I had set up alert the other day, I also received an email this morning that the mono was back in stock, so you may have success checking the site periodically.

Reactions: imetazoa