Thoughts on the pom pom bag and which colour?

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
As most of you know I am loving the pom pom bag but wanted to know your thoughts on the bag.

So if you have it or tried it on please let me know your thoughts re: size, userfriendliness, weight etc.....Oh, and is the long shoulder strap adjustable? as I am about 5,3" tall

I am liking the Saddle colour or the black cherry.....

Attachments

• cherry.jpg
    cherry.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 816
  • saddle1.JPG
    saddle1.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 623
I've seen a Charcoal Pom Pom IRL which was beautiful but I'm not a fan of drawstring bags because they aren't the easiest to get in and out of although very pretty. I'm not sure if the combination exists but I think between Black Cherry and Saddle I would choose BC but with GGH (as another tPFers BC GGH Work still has me swooning :tup:). Good luck with your decision and be sure to post pics!

I love love love the giant covered hardware on this pom pom style bag. I'
d go for that. That said, I bought this bag and felt it was adorable but heavy and hard to get in and out of. For over $1800+ it should be perfect so if you can try it before you buy maybe do that. Both colors are beautiful. I guess go with whatever you love.

I think this bag is super cute and stylish - just not for me because I hate drawstring closures. I like the CH with perfo in this style - black cherry is gorgeous.

I vote for Saddle with GGH. I think Pom Pom looks great in the neutral tones. I have a Pom Pom in Black with GSH. I love it. The strap in not adjustable (that would have been nice) and is quite long. I'm 5'8" and it's just a bit long when I wear it on my shoulder, perfect length cross-body. The drawstring was annoying at first, but now I just don't sinch-it (I leave it open), and it's great! Size wise it is very similar to a day with a long strap. I wear mine a lot and am happy to have it. It's fun to have some 'style-diversity'. Both colors are beautiful. Good Luck!

I really like either one (although I am wanting a black with GSH myself...) colorwise. I just happen not to be too fond of covered hardware but who the heck cares what I think in this matter! It should be what YOU like!