Thoughts on the pom pom bag and which colour?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As most of you know I am loving the pom pom bag but wanted to know your thoughts on the bag.

So if you have it or tried it on please let me know your thoughts re: size, userfriendliness, weight etc.....Oh, and is the long shoulder strap adjustable? as I am about 5,3" tall

I am liking the Saddle colour or the black cherry.....

Attached Files:

2. SADDLE, that exact combo...TDF

3. I've seen a Charcoal Pom Pom IRL which was beautiful but I'm not a fan of drawstring bags because they aren't the easiest to get in and out of although very pretty. I'm not sure if the combination exists but I think between Black Cherry and Saddle I would choose BC but with GGH (as another tPFers BC GGH Work still has me swooning :tup:). Good luck with your decision and be sure to post pics!

4. I'd go for saddle... it is a richer shade...
    I also love his bag in black.
    Have fun in your hunt!

5. I love love love the giant covered hardware on this pom pom style bag. I'
    d go for that. That said, I bought this bag and felt it was adorable but heavy and hard to get in and out of. For over $1800+ it should be perfect so if you can try it before you buy maybe do that. Both colors are beautiful. I guess go with whatever you love.

6. Oh Oh, I'd go for the black cherry with that cool covered hardware. Such an unusual hue and I think it would fancy your coloring?

7. I think this bag is super cute and stylish - just not for me because I hate drawstring closures. I like the CH with perfo in this style - black cherry is gorgeous.

8. I love the BC with the perforated detailing. I think it would match more things, since you can wear it with blacks and browns.

9. one more to add to the mix....Saddle with covered hardware!

Attached Files:

• bal.jpg
      bal.jpg
      File size:
      8.9 KB
      Views:
  10. saddle for sure:smile:

11. I'm really torn between covered saddle or covered Black cherry.....

but I've read that most black cherry bags look more brown than burgendy!

12. I vote for Saddle with GGH. I think Pom Pom looks great in the neutral tones. I have a Pom Pom in Black with GSH. I love it. The strap in not adjustable (that would have been nice) and is quite long. I'm 5'8" and it's just a bit long when I wear it on my shoulder, perfect length cross-body. The drawstring was annoying at first, but now I just don't sinch-it (I leave it open), and it's great! Size wise it is very similar to a day with a long strap. I wear mine a lot and am happy to have it. It's fun to have some 'style-diversity'. Both colors are beautiful. Good Luck!

13. :huh:oh Lovin' the Saddle with GGH... what a classic color combo~!

14. Black Cherry is super cute!

15. I really like either one (although I am wanting a black with GSH myself...) colorwise. I just happen not to be too fond of covered hardware but who the heck cares what I think in this matter! It should be what YOU like!