Thoughts on the Papier A4 Zip around

Do you like this bag

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
I love my Celine bags & this reminds me of one plus I'd love a yellow bag & have my name on a waiting list for another Celine mini luggage but in yellow so this bag would be perfect plus its quite a bit cheaper.

I would love to hear your opinions......do you think it would become dated quickly......I think it looks quite plain & I love the zip on the sides.

http://www.balenciaga.co.uk/en_GB/s...alenciaga-papier-a4-zip-around_805109743.html

I love it!!! The shape is gorgeous and the small one reminds me of the celine nano. I am very devastated that it is such a drastic improvement from my current papier tote. They sort of sent the old papiers into the grave. Now everyone will know that the papier I carry is old and outdated :sad:

I saw it in store right after I got a normal Papier - and I LOVE it too - I wish I got this instead. BOO! Maybe I will get it TOO! haha.

I don't love how they have it styled on the website - with the wings - too Celine referency for me! If I want Celine, I'll buy Celine - but I love that it doesn't have to be carried like that - either sleek, or expanded! =D

Got the black A4 Zip around, not really feeling it. Ordered from Bal directly.
A bit stiff and boxy. I need to really look at it and think it over.

Attachments

• Photo on 2013-04-03 at 13.59 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2013-04-03 at 13.59 #4.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2,611