Thoughts on the Papier A4 Zip around

Do you like this bag

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
I love my Celine bags & this reminds me of one plus I'd love a yellow bag & have my name on a waiting list for another Celine mini luggage but in yellow so this bag would be perfect plus its quite a bit cheaper.

I would love to hear your opinions......do you think it would become dated quickly......I think it looks quite plain & I love the zip on the sides.

http://www.balenciaga.co.uk/en_GB/s...alenciaga-papier-a4-zip-around_805109743.html

Zunxd

Jan 8, 2013
Singapore
I love it!!! The shape is gorgeous and the small one reminds me of the celine nano. I am very devastated that it is such a drastic improvement from my current papier tote. They sort of sent the old papiers into the grave. Now everyone will know that the papier I carry is old and outdated :sad:

ferrip

Nov 14, 2012
I saw it in store right after I got a normal Papier - and I LOVE it too - I wish I got this instead. BOO! Maybe I will get it TOO! haha.

I don't love how they have it styled on the website - with the wings - too Celine referency for me! If I want Celine, I'll buy Celine - but I love that it doesn't have to be carried like that - either sleek, or expanded! =D

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I like this bag although I don't have one. I have 5 "shoppers" a discontinued style similar this from years ago (05 - 06). I love totes though!

thundercloud

puppy treat machine
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
SoCal
WOW. that bag is much bigger than i thought it would be. is it just the angle? or is it seriously huge when you wear it on your shoulder?