Jimmy Choo thoughts on the old zodiac print tote?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
hey all, i have the oppurtunity to get my first jimmy choo bag this xmas. i always loved this bag, and then forgot about it. my aunt when we first saw it said i should put the money toward a leather bag, but now that i have an oppurtunity to get it, I'm wondering should I get it? I just bought the tory burch robinson tote in black, (classic) and the other only tote i really have right now is a coach red patent tote. would you get it or continue to keep looking?

hey all, i have the oppurtunity to get my first jimmy choo bag this xmas. i always loved this bag, and then forgot about it. my aunt when we first saw it said i should put the money toward a leather bag, but now that i have an oppurtunity to get it, I'm wondering should I get it? I just bought the tory burch robinson tote in black, (classic) and the other only tote i really have right now is a coach red patent tote. would you get it or continue to keep looking?

Hi, I'm kind of a newbie in this section.
I love the tote, and I ordered it and the matching scarf. {It shipped today:smile:}
I usually prefer leather bags, but I thought this would be a fun change.
I was considering this or a neverfull in azur.
My usual preferences cossbodies or satchels, but I think that's because I haven't found the right tote.

I think your Tory Burch tote is stunning and classic. I'm off to look for one, :lol:
HTH