Thoughts on the new Legacy Striped Wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It doesn't do much for me.
    I prefer the previous Legacy stripe design.

2. Ohhhh! Me likey! I like the old stripe pattern but this wallet is really cute!

3. I dont like the stripes on the outside but I like the other Legacy wallets. I got the Legacy Leather Compact Clutch wallet in brown. It has the aqua/green interior. I had originally gotten the black wallet but it had the pepto pink interior. I really like the clutch it has a lot of different areas to store stuff.

4. I was just looking at this wallet in the store today too (I picked up the legacy stripe tote (#12421) today w/ PCE). I was thinking of getting this one instead of the accordian zip wallet because I beat up wallets, so I figured the gold on the accordian would wear out while the new style would hold up better because of the leather piping.
    I didn't even notice the difference in the stripes till I took my bag out of the bag and held it up to the picture of the new wallet on the site (my co-workers probably think I'm a little strange now for doing that).... Hmm, I'm a little OCD when it comes to matching things so maybe I'll have to get the older style now after all.......

5. I was just looking at that Legacy striped wallet today but it didn't do much for me. Now..the wallet I could not stop playing with and staring at was this girl....:tender: The Zoe zip around in the gorgeous red patent

[​IMG]

6. Ooh I like that alot! I dont use checkbook/long wallets like that, but if that comes in a French purse version I may need to get one!

7. I can't decide if it's a yay or nay for me. I think I would have to see it in person to completely judge.

8. ITA
    :tup:

9. Honesty...I don't care for it, too busy. Also I don't care for the wallets with the big buckle/hardware because I would be afraid it would snag or catch on the inside lining of my bags.

10. I like the trim on the wallet. IMO it make the other colors stand out more. The tote I'm not fond of the black leather flap in the front. If it didn't have that I would buy both.

I do like the wallet though.

11. I saw it in person today (just got home a while ago from the Coach store) and I didn't really care for it, either. I think the legacy print is so pretty, but the silk lining would not really very durable for a wallet. I really like the old style of the leather legacy wallets.

Thanks for your opinions, everyone!

12. I dont like it either, I miss their old legacy stuff. the new legacy stripes disappoint me this time around.