Thoughts on the New Boy Chanel WOC

Has anyone still seen these at the boutiques or stores recently? I'd love to get my hands on a black lamb skin boy WOC... Is the retail $2100 before tax? I think I might look for this in Paris in a few weeks if its still made!

plz HELP..
i dont have these available whr i live so i asked a friend to get it from me from another city..soo all i have are the pictures and am soo confused...
should i go for boy chanel WOC or edinburgh seasonal 2012-13 collection

check the pics bellow.i m really confused

Attachments

• IMG_1415.JPG
    IMG_1415.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 3,086
  • IMG_1577.JPG
    IMG_1577.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 3,137
  • IMG_15731.JPG
    IMG_15731.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,959
plz HELP..
i dont have these available whr i live so i asked a friend to get it from me from another city..soo all i have are the pictures and am soo confused...

I love both!
Which store is this and what location???

plz HELP..

I saw the WOC boy in person in this exact color and I have to confess I was really underwhelmed. It's a bit dull and quite greyish.

got the boy WOC...seems kinda dull ... it has got dark grey leather which is not giving very rich look..at times i like it and at times i dont :P
but if i dont buy this my other option is classic quilted in caviar. which is $500 cheaper..!!
help me decide plz to keep this or change with classic WOC

Attachments

• IMG_1654.jpg
    IMG_1654.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 2,778
  • IMG_1655.jpg
    IMG_1655.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 2,843
  • IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1659.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 2,799
  • Chanel-Black-Caviar-WOC-GH.jpg
    Chanel-Black-Caviar-WOC-GH.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 3,821
got the boy WOC...seems kinda dull ... it has got dark grey leather which is not giving very rich look..at times i like it and at times i dont :P
but if i dont buy this my other option is classic quilted in caviar. which is $500 cheaper..!!
help me decide plz to keep this or change with classic WOC

As I said in the other thread, I totally LOVE the Boy WOC that you have! It's so stunning, and not like the plain one that you also showed a photo of. I love the detailing so much on this. I'm not one for WOCs, but if I see this, it just may change my mind!

I'd say keep it. The boy will grow on you. You may not fancy it now but note that the boy woc is seasonal, that makes it different from the classic caviar. It's unique and you are one of the few who owns it. :smile: I'm waiting for my velvet boy woc to arrive. :smile: