Thoughts on the New Boy Chanel WOC

Melle255

Melle255
Nov 3, 2011
Hi everyone,my SA sent me a picture of the Boy WOC, I just want to get your feedback before I pull the trigger on this one. I really like it, except it's lambskin, but still a beauty and I'd really take care of it. I'm actually thinking of recommending it to one of my guy friends since its a tad bit more masculine and he can use it as a men's clutch similar to the men's Prada saffiano clutch. Plus its $2100 .

image-2504968475.jpg

I love it! A little different, in a good way! I have lambskin wallets that hold up well so I think a black woc would be fine! Thanks for the pic, btw. :flowers:

It's nice, but $400 more than a classic WOC which is already over-priced? Chanel is getting way too aggressive on pricing its products! I mean, charging over $2,000 for a wallet, with a chain?

true, but in a year people would be scrambling to find a wallet, with an attached strap for $2K. The classic quilted went up by over $200 in less than a year.
Melle, any idea if the interior is the same as the non boy WOCs?

It's nice, but $400 more than a classic WOC which is already over-priced? Chanel is getting way too aggressive on pricing its products! I mean, charging over $2,000 for a wallet, with a chain?

Hi everyone,my SA sent me a picture of the Boy WOC, I just want to get your feedback before I pull the trigger on this one. I really like it, except it's lambskin, but still a beauty and I'd really take care of it. I'm actually thinking of recommending it to one of my guy friends since its a tad bit more masculine and he can use it as a men's clutch similar to the men's Prada saffiano clutch. Plus its $2100 .

View attachment 1722753
Have you seen the chain by any chance? Is it similar to what is on the bags?

View attachment 1722753

I really like it! Is it available already? Do you know if there will br other colors?

bluekit said:
true, but in a year people would be scrambling to find a wallet, with an attached strap for $2K. The classic quilted went up by over $200 in less than a year.
Melle, any idea if the interior is the same as the non boy WOCs?

Hi bluekit,
Only the outside is boy, the inside didn't change at all. :smile:

G&Smommy said:
I really like it! Is it available already? Do you know if there will br other colors?

According to the list options I had they were:
Black lamb with ruthenium hardware
Grey lamb with ruthenium hardware
Burgundy lamb with ruthenium hardware
And patent black with ruthenium hardware all $2100 :smile:
Let me know if you need to contact my SA. :smile: