Thoughts on the NeoNoe.....

Platinum\

A few of my favorite things…..
O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
I had the NeoNoe in Mono but got rid of it....but now I’m thinking I made the wrong decision. I love the dark color combos and esp the DE print. One thing I wasn’t a fan of was the wide(r) base. But otherwise loved it, esp crossbody.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Namwan-
I have one in mono/noir. It's a perfect everyday bag for me. The only con is it doesn't fit much due to the middle divider. I find it not easy to look for my stuff inside as well due to that. Good luck deciding! ;)

NeoNoe is my day to day workhorse. I LOVE the convertible strap that I can take from shoulder to crossbody in the blink of an eye. With kids and a busy real estate career, I can make it work for anything. I bought an unofficial handle strap that I wrapped in an LV scarf to take it all to the next level!

Reactions: Gabs007
I have sold my mono black neonoe and now planning on buying DE version. I can understand your problem, I do miss the bag after I sold it. I think the bag looks nice in DE. Good luck on deciding.. :smile:

Reactions: Iceskate
I sold mine because I felt I was constantly bumping into everything with it on me. I really don't miss it at all. I prefer styles that sit closer to my body. I know they make a version in the mahina leather which might work better. Good luck...it's a beautiful bag, but not my favorite.

Reactions: Carrie1986
I love the look of it, especially in Epi, but did not buy it in the end because it felt too bulky, even for holding in hand or wearing on arm. I cannot imagine wearing it crossbody. The strap was also too long for that despite my 1.72 cm height. If the NeoNoe were a tad smaller overall and had an adjustable strap I would have definitely bought it!
Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: Carrie1986
I had the NeoNoe in Mono but got rid of it....but now I’m thinking I made the wrong decision. I love the dark color combos and esp the DE print. One thing I wasn’t a fan of was the wide(r) base. But otherwise loved it, esp crossbody.

Thoughts?
I just sold mine yesterday. Beautiful bag but not comfortable for me because of the shape of the base. It's too bulky for my frame

I have one in DE with Cherry Berry leather. Love it! Holds everything I need & then some. I find it too bulky for crossbody wear because it sticks out too far from my body.

I thought the base was a little wide at first.. but after wearing it a few times I got used to it. It's one of my favorite bags in my collection.

I love the look of it, especially in Epi, but did not buy it in the end because it felt too bulky, even for holding in hand or wearing on arm. I cannot imagine wearing it crossbody. The strap was also too long for that despite my 1.72 cm height. If the NeoNoe were a tad smaller overall and had an adjustable strap I would have definitely bought it!
Good luck with your decision!
Maybe the epi neonoe bb?

I have had a very mixed relationship with this bag. Originally I loved it and bought it in a few color combinations. What I discovered over time it that for me personally I don't care for the center divider. It cuts down on what you can carry and isn't very effective at keeping items organized as it isn't attached at bottom. Smaller things will get stuck under the divider or end up in the other side. I did keep my mono and blue because I love the color combination.

Reactions: Anni12