Thoughts on the Mini Natastha in warm Zinc

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies!
    So I just bought the mini Natasha in Warm zinc preloved for a good price (225USD/200€) and Im having doubts about the color ..
    I originally wanted it in black, but everyone owns it in black where I live + plus I have the percy in colorblock, where black is the main color. .
    I guess my question is what color do you prefer? And do you think the Zinc is good base color?

I could try and sell it, but Im not sure how well it will go + plus I won't find a black in same condition+ price

Decisiones decisiones:smile:
    My bag below

Thanks!!

- Nanna

Attached Files:

2. I love the warm zinc. It's a chameleon color. It will lean towards the brown shades or the grey depending on your outfit.

3. good point :smile:

4. I love it! I think it's very versatile. It looks like a lighter version of Faded Aluminum. I have a Natasha in FA and the color changes depending on what I wear with it. I say keep it!

5. It's pretty.

6. Another vote for keep it! It's such a nice lovely versatile colour.

7. It kind of looks like Cement too, I love them both. Personally I like it more than the black only because you are right, where I live everyone has black as well.

8. Thanks for your answers! Im keeping her :smile:

9. Yay! Enjoy her!

10. I like it as well!
    Share modeling pics w/ different outfits.

11. I love the mini Natasha in warm zinc. That's my most used bag in spring and summer. And I switch to my faded aluminum for colder days. I can't say how much I love both the colors. You should defn keep it, specially if you got a good deal.