Thoughts on the Maillon Panthere Bracelet?

MBeech

memento mori
O.G.
Oct 19, 2008
Hello all,

I wanted to get a classic, high quality, link style bracelet and thought this might be a good option. It is the same type of retro style brick-link bracelet used on the Panthere watch. I think on the 5 row version, which I prefer, it is the same size links as on the bracelet of the small Panthere watch.

I don't see this one talked about much. I think it has more a niche appeal (and I am not exactly certain why - not as recognizable so less desirable?). Does anyone have one?

What are your thoughts on the maillon panthere bracelet.

Here are some pictures from my SA:

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen this ~ I LOVE it!! I think the smaller version would look amazing stacked with a love or juc and the large size would be amazing all on its own.

I honestly didn't know they were still selling them at this time. I love the 5 link one. They don't make the Panthere watch in a men's size so it's a great way to enjoy the awesome bracelet. I feel like it probably needs its own wrist, though, and I'm out of wrists.

For those of you considering this piece…

My Cartier sizing for reference:
Love - 17
JUC - 16

I tried on this bracelet last week. A size 17 (same size as Love) was a very good fit for stacking. It was EXTREMELY comfortable. Not sure if I’ll take the plunge personally though, but it did cause me to pause and think since it was so comfy.

please note this photo was taken after 10 miles of walking immediately prior. My hand/wrist was swollen.

Hope this helps.63FEF3E0-673F-45D5-BC3C-27E3683C6DFE.jpeg