Thoughts on the Lizard Embossed Antigona

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
I love it, especially in these colors. It's more understated than the croc and more refined since the pattern is smaller.

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Have you seen it IRL.......I've bought another Celine bag but might return for either of these two or the orange.......Too much choice :graucho:
i havent, but look at the quality of those pics! it's like 3D and i can reach out and touch those babies. besides, givenchy has come out with tejus on their gales before so i know what it feels like. i think it might not be a bad idea to return a celine and something else. i feel like everywhere i look in nyc ppl are carrying a celine or LV.

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Medium.....do you like it or not .........No one really seems to answer on the Givenchy forum so I'm wondering is it a very popular brand ;)
I like it in this leather. Antigona has been so popular and gets sold out so quickly. I personally prefer the small version of this bag. I tried three different leather in the med size and it just did not do it for me.

loveable

Dec 18, 2011
I like both of these, but I wonder how it would look with gold hardware. It looks silver in these pics.