Thoughts on the legacy top handle leather bag???

cynthia111

Gorgeous!!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2007
hi ladies, just want to know your thoughts on this bag? im really having second thoughts on the bag i just bought the day before yesterday, the legacy signature black satchel. in reality i wanted a all leather bag to begin with so im think this one would be a good choice. what do you all think? TIA!!:smile:

Attachments

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Baglady39 gone one of these as a pilot bag when they first came out and it did not hold up at all. I personally think the leather is too thin and the bag was not manufactured with any structure and it's not going to hold up at all. Out of all the new leathers, I prefer the Hamptons Vintage leather - I think the Lindsay is gorgeous and will hold up well.

bagladie112

Aug 2, 2008
i have yet to see the top handles in real life but i love black bags tooo death...if it's roomy fits good on u makes u feel good then keep it...but to be totally honest...if u are having second thoughts it's probably not the best choice for u....good luck...

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I returned my bronze one. For me personally, the leather was too thin and flimsy to justify the price tag. Also when you pull the packing out and put your own things in and then try to use the top handle the flaps seem to bow out. I didn't care for that. I think the bag is really neat, love the style....I just ended up not caring for it in reality. But, that is just my own personal opinion and I am VERY finicky. :P

cynthia111

Gorgeous!!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2007
do you guys think it looks like a brief case because of the top handle? my husband thinks it does:confused1:

Rapunzel

Passion for Fashion
Apr 3, 2007
New England
I was really hoping to love this bag, but when i got to try it out irl it didn't impress me. I prefer the tote and the satchel in this line.

mharvey816

Unreformed handbag addict
O.G.
I love how the top handle looks in pictures but not in real life. If only they'd made it in the real Legacy leather and not this new stuff. Honestly, the new thin glazed leather reminds me of something Nine West would put in their bags. Those are nice bags, to be sure, but they also cost much, much less than Coach bags. I'm just saying.

cynthia111

Gorgeous!!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2007
thank you girls for your opinions, anyone else want to give their opinion on this bag? thanks