thoughts on the large garnet

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
is it too big? for those who have seen the purple IRL what is your opinion of the color and size? if anyone has one, could you possibly post modeling pictures? I would also like to see pictures of the medium size if someone has one.

Here are pics of the medium sized one I recently purchased at the outlet. I think it's the perfect size...and I'm tall. I holds a lot and is very organized. It also fits very well on my shoulder and is lightweight.

TosendtoPhotobucket003.jpg

TosendtoPhotobucket004.jpg

I have the large on pre-sale at Macy's and get to pick it up December 2nd. I am a larger gal, so I preferred the larger size so it would go over my shoulder and not look like I was carrying a tiny bag. I don't anticipate filling it, but aesthetically I preferred how the larger one looked. As for the purple, the pictures I've seen on here with reveals- it is beautiful!

I went with the black/black siggy- because i now have a leather in all the standard colors but no signature bags, and wanted one I could use on rainy days without worrying so much! It came to right around 298 after tax for the large one.

I do not have it but I saw the Mid size at the outlet and walked around with her for a bit. I was to small for me but I use big bags like the Large Sabina and a lot of Totes. She is an elegant looking bag and has good Structure.

Is the large one at the outlets too or just the med? I have the large purple but am at work so I can't post pix- sorry. I got the large purple for 209.00 at Macy's. I like the large better b/cuz it fits over my shoulder better. the med handle is too short.