Thoughts on the (Grey) Large Sabrina

Hi Everyone! Happy Easter!

I know there are a lot of Sabrina owners here so I was wondering... what's so great about it?

I have a small Sophia and I use it as both a satchel and shoulder bag. I know with the large Sabrina, I can MAYBE use it as a crossbody as well.

Does anyone have a picture of what and how much stuff they can put inside their large Sabrina?

I found a great deal on a grey Sabrina so I'm hoping to find some enablers here. hehe :graucho:

i dont have a sabrina or its mff sister ashley, but i can see its charm; i personally love satchels, and the fact that it can work as a shoulder bag as well is great! its what sold me on the sophia initially, and now i have a family of sophias lol. when i find a sabrina of my liking, i will definitely get one of those!
you said you are getting a good deal on it, and since you like the sophia, im sure you will like the sabrina as well! i say go for it!! :graucho:

I have ONLY heard good things about the Sabrina from reading through old threads here, but do you think it looks too much like a "duffle bag" though? Especially in the larger size?

I don't see how anyone could use Sabrina as a crossbody without some major modifications. If I put mine on that way it hits somewhere between my boob and my hip...not a good look. lol

I don't have a picture of my large sabrina filled, but it holds quite a bit. I would say that if you are the kind of person that loves huge bags, it may be a little small. I generally carry a long wallet, a 8x4 agenda, a cosmetic case, mini skinny, an ipod, and my phone, and I can still fit miscellaneous things in there if I'm out and about.

I'm all dirty from working outside, but I'll pull her out and take pics once I'm cleaned up. I really love my sabrinas, and the large is my favorite! :love:

buttercup, thank you so much! I'm going to wait impatiently for the pictures :smile:

I don't own any big bags (I don't count the Leah tote since I hardly use her) so this might be a good change for me.

Does anyone remember Rapunzel's thread on her beautiful Sabrina in Cherry?
She wears it so nicely as a crossbody!

Here is a pic of my large Sabby:cloud9::love:

IMG_2544.jpg

I have ONLY heard good things about the Sabrina from reading through old threads here, but do you think it looks too much like a "duffle bag" though? Especially in the larger size?

I LOVE the Sabrina!!! I have three...mine are all large. They do not resemble a duffle bag, IMO. They hold a lot. I typically carry a large wallet, large/medium wristlet, slim wristlet, sunglasses w/hardcase. I could definitely carry more though, if I wanted too. With this amount of items inside, it has a very nice slouch. I have never worn mine crossbody. I usually carry them by the handles, but occasionally I use the long strap if I have other things to carry. HTH:smile:

ecj*waxy : After I heard that you have THREE Sabrinas, I went to your profile page to see if I could see them in your "collection" album but I couldn't find them. haha. I like the slouch of the Sabrina too. It's not like the Sophia at all. When I carry the Sophia as a shoulder bag, the slouches weird in the middle (kind of bunches up awkwardly).

ecj*waxy : After I heard that you have THREE Sabrinas, I went to your profile page to see if I could see them in your "collection" album but I couldn't find them. haha. I like the slouch of the Sabrina too. It's not like the Sophia at all. When I carry the Sophia as a shoulder bag, the slouches weird in the middle (kind of bunches up awkwardly).
I have never done collection pics, because my collection is constantly changing. I can't seem to make up my mind. :smile:

There are some pics in this thread of a small and large Sabrina, including modeling pics...http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/pics-finally-decided-on-sabrina-and-other-treasues-525026.html
I do not own these particular Sabrinas now, but hopefully the pics will give you an idea of the size.

I know what you mean about the Sophia bunching up. I think this might be particular to the large. I have a small Sophia, which I haven't carried yet, but just from trying it on, it looks like it doesn't bunch up when carried by the strap.

Ok, I have three Sabrina's, two op art, and one leather. Now, I love they way they look, they look absolutely gorgeous. What I dislike about them is the fact that they only have one main compartment. I've been getting into bags that have more organizational space like the Lindsey, the Kristin, the Bonnie, etc. So anyway, say you're loaded down with shopping, standing at your car, trying to dig for your keys, and you've got half a ton of crap in your purse. To put it bluntly, you're right royally screwed. And that is why I'm getting rid of two of mine. I can't bring myself to part with the Amethyst one, but the black leather one is being given to my sister, and my lavender one is being sold to my friend in Japan.