thoughts on the feticha botta boot?

They are gorgeous but they have an unfortunate combination of steepness, oddly placed heel and toe squashing potential. In an evening shoe (Feticha, Titi) this is no big deal but in a knee high boot that you're going to want to wear by day too it can be a little much. And some ladies can't walk in them at all (luckily I'm not one of them but then again the Pigalle is my nightmare so we are all different!).

I would really recommend trying them on but as Naked says, Saks will take returns.

^^Can you get to a boutique to try them on? If not can you get to a store and try on another model with the same features e.g. Feticha, Titi

It is a LOT of money to spend on boots which might or might not fit and you cannot get a refund on.

I tried on a pair and OMG!!! What a difficult thing to wear!!! I also notice that you have to have super skinny calves b/c they were hard to zip up, as well!!!

I have boththte Supra Fifre and the Feticha botta, and I find them much easier to walk in than the Feticha pumps. I love them and have done a full day at the office (10 hrs +) with no problem. I definitley recommend trying them on - even if the curved-heeled pumps may not have been the most comfortable for you, the boot version feels different.
Good luck, and hope you like them! :smile:

Reactions: mal
I got the Feticha Botta last Oct. and my experience has been sort of the opposite of most people--I find them extremely comfortable and since the ankle support is great as it is a boot, I can literally run in them and walk for hours on end without any discomfort. The only issue I have is that the ankle is really big so I get a bunch of scrunched up leather around my ankles. The calves are slightly loose, but not too baggy.

ITA with the other opinions; you must try them on if possible! Before I knew to do research about CLs I made the mistake of buying from the boutique then having to return for something I only half loved, so do not make the same mistake especially if it is yout first pair!

Good Luck! :biggrin:

Yes they have very small calves. I think mal has them in red, they're super hot on her.
:blush::smooch:They are comfy for me but seem to be tricky as to who can wear them... The calf isn't very big and I got them 1/2 size bigger than my Bianca size if that helps. I agree it is something I would really prefer to try on first, unless you don't mind having boutique credit ;)

funinthesun, hiyooo! I actually have a pair of fetichas..fuchsia satin with pink strass heel and I find them a bit hard to walk in. It's the pitch of the heel and the shape of the toe box that can be very troublesome. I have yet to wear my fetichas outside. I would highly recommend you select a different boot.

The CL fall collection has a ton of fabulous boots for you to choose from.

thank you PANda! i think i will move on to another style. but i haven't seen any tall leather boots from this fall collection- i don't want anything over-the-knee. do you have any suggestions??
funinthesun, hiyooo! I actually have a pair of fetichas..fuchsia satin with pink strass heel and I find them a bit hard to walk in. It's the pitch of the heel and the shape of the toe box that can be very troublesome. I have yet to wear my fetichas outside. I would highly recommend you select a different boot.

The CL fall collection has a ton of fabulous boots for you to choose from.

funinthesun, there's a lot of boots on the Neiman's site..I am not sure if they're "fetichas" or "simples" but they're labeled, "simple botta boot", ::confused1::

There's also the ronfifis(not OTK). Don't know if that's different enough from your supras from last year.

Babels in 85cm. Description says it's OTK but it doesn't look like it's OTK.

This style..dunno the name of it. Says it's OTK as well but the shaft looks much too short to be OTK

Best of luck with your decision and happy early birthday!!