Avoid The Face Dental

Can we have some
Actual facts please? Sometimes people are never happy with there outcome. Oh can you send us a link to some people you are talking about.thank you

Haiiiiii. I haven't had surgery with Dr. Lee before but I was considering him for genioplasty/cheekbones and maybe double jaw. TFD was one clinic that I was thinking about going to along with EverM and EU.
I searched on this forum for people who have had surgeries with him and reached out to past Korean patients on whatsapp and there many mix reactions. People have told me through PM that they were unsatisfied with their face afterward and that some developed problems. I don't know the links but people have posted about TFD on here before.

Reactions: showledger2
Can we have some
Actual facts please? Sometimes people are never happy with there outcome. Oh can you send us a link to some people you are talking about.thank you
I had surgery with him and I had to get a revision because I was not able to close my mouth. The nurse has been very rude to me and when I asked to stay in the hospital a bit more.. he refused. I almost died when trying to get back home, I was not able to breath. Worst experience in my life. I don’t recommend getting twojaw in Korea.

Yes I agree I see a lot of unsatisfied people on that forum some who are not happy; which I can understand. But these doctors are not god .I see on realself a lot of satisfied people also.when you are traveling halfway across the world for surgery it makes it even more difficult to fix any problem when you have returned home. Asian culture is also a lot different to Western culture.

Literally had my surgery 3 days ago at TFD....... I love the result even tho I’m super swollen right now
I wish I’d met dr Lee earlier so I didn’t have to go thru several procedures until he fixed my face

Another friend of mine was botched by Dr. Lee this year and he has been not answering her questions and left her on "read" about what happened and why. Within the follow-up consultation 3 months after surgery. She asked about concerns that she has and Dr. Lee did not really answer the questions but tries to go around them. She left unsatisfied and frustrated with his behavior as she kept trying to get a clear answer out of him and he purposely does not give her an answer why he did this during her surgery or why this resulted in that. He has been doing a very bad job with his surgeries recently so please avoid him. He does not have an aesthetic eye anymore.

Reactions: chaling10