Thoughts on the Courier?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I just got back from NYC where I nearly picked up an Ink Courier from Barneys. FYI: The SA told me that Balenciaga is planning to discontinue the Courier bags.

Although the bag was truly delish (very smooshy and delightfully large), I couldn't decide whether it'd last me beyond my twenties ... I'm not too keen on getting something that I'd have to wear across my chest almost all of the time either. ;)

Let me know if you think I made the right decision ...

Thanks!

2. I'd love to see pics...I am not too familiar with the Courier but I am learning!! Thanks!

3. I have been thinking on and off about the courier, I think it is a really cool bag. Ultimately, I think for and on me, I just prefer the edge of other styles. I have seen some awesome pics of others couriers here and I love them! Some really beautiful bags...I am just on the fence when it comes to myself. As for you making the right desicion, I think you followed your instincts and went with your gut reaction. That is always a good thing rather than to buy something you are not 100% sure about!