Thoughts on the Burberry Rucksack backpack?

sherimehling

Jan 5, 2014
I just purchased the Rucksack backpack in medium size, olive green. It's been on my wish list for about a year. I love the look of it but have not started using it yet, wanting to be 100% sure it's the best bag for me right now. I have one other backpack (LV bosphore) that I love.

Anyone has this bag? How's the wear and tear? Any other input, pros, cons etc is appreciated.

Here's a couple pics of mine

IMG_1497064036.154077.jpgIMG_1497064054.235830.jpg

I just purchased the Rucksack backpack in medium size, olive green. It's been on my wish list for about a year. I love the look of it but have not started using it yet, wanting to be 100% sure it's the best bag for me right now. I have one other backpack (LV bosphore) that I love.

Anyone has this bag? How's the wear and tear? Any other input, pros, cons etc is appreciated.

Here's a couple pics of mine

View attachment 3726319View attachment 3726320

Would you be so kind to send a picture of the inside/tag and date code? I just got one of these and I want to confirm that it's real!

Thank you :smile:

Would you be so kind to send a picture of the inside/tag and date code? I just got one of these and I want to confirm that it's real!

Thank you :smile:
burberry doesn't have date codes in the bags/any item.. I'd say to take it to a store and compare with one on display because the brand doesn't even authenticate their own products

I actually had this bag (different color) and returned it because I felt it aged me down too much. I felt like a student wearing it, when really I got it to use when I'm out doing mom things. I keep reconsidering. I feel like perhaps it was the bag that got away.

Reactions: Phdluvslvgm
Hihi! I actually got a medium olive green rucksack just yesterday. It's a motivation present from myself to myself as I'm starting my part time studies after working for 5 years.

I love the look and the colour of it. I was deciding between olive green and black, but olive green wins in the end.

Surprisingly, there isn't much reviews on wear and tear on the bag online. I would love to hear from others who had used this bag for a while and what are your thoughts on it.

Many thanks in advance!

Hihi! I actually got a medium olive green rucksack just yesterday. It's a motivation present from myself to myself as I'm starting my part time studies after working for 5 years.

I love the look and the colour of it. I was deciding between olive green and black, but olive green wins in the end.

Surprisingly, there isn't much reviews on wear and tear on the bag online. I would love to hear from others who had used this bag for a while and what are your thoughts on it.

Many thanks in advance!

Congrats! I've been using mine for a while now and I've kinda fallen out of love with it.. the nylon is really hardwearing however, one of the defective parts is actually the press stud closures according to my SA

Which size did you get?

Congrats! I've been using mine for a while now and I've kinda fallen out of love with it.. the nylon is really hardwearing however, one of the defective parts is actually the press stud closures according to my SA

Which size did you get?

Hihi! I got it in medium size. Tried the large and it looked like I’m going for backpacking :x

What may happen to the press stud closures? And may I ask why did you not love it as much anymore?

Sorry for all the questions! For a bag this popular, there’s isn’t much reviews on it >.<

Hihi! I got it in medium size. Tried the large and it looked like I’m going for backpacking :x

What may happen to the press stud closures? And may I ask why did you not love it as much anymore?

Sorry for all the questions! For a bag this popular, there’s isn’t much reviews on it >.<
Hi, I love my burberry backpack. It is in black nylon, medium size. I had it for a year now and can't fail it, it is my favourite bag. I have decorated it with regimental Thomas bear charm in bright red coat and it is simply stunning.

I just bought the rucksack today, in black with tan trim. But I picked up the plaid one, it is beautiful BUT...the one on display had two of the buttons on the closure that were broke. Now I am super worried about mine breaking but figure I can fix it if I have to. The nylon is wonderful!!!

I just bought the rucksack today, in black with tan trim. But I picked up the plaid one, it is beautiful BUT...the one on display had two of the buttons on the closure that were broke. Now I am super worried about mine breaking but figure I can fix it if I have to. The nylon is wonderful!!!
Hey, I actually have got two of these backpacks now. The medium in black and the small in pink. The black one is more practical for me due to its colour and size, it does fit everything I need and I use it a lot. The pink one is just one of these fun accessories to complete an outfit and to put a few small items in, such as sunglasses, mobile, some make up. I haven't experienced any issues with the studs or anything else re wear and tear. Both bags are as good as new and I don't baby my bags. Congratulations on your purchase, I am sure you enjoy using it. Now get a teddy:graucho: