Thoughts on The Bouvier?

1. What do you guys think of the Bouvier Line? It is really growing on me, especially some of the fall colors. I think it would make a really nice everyday bag. Thoughts?

2. i love the bouvier :smile: it's a spin-off of the older jackie o. hobo (i recently just found out that bouvier was jackie's maiden last name hehe). its my favorite shape and for sure it will be a classic. :smile:

3. do you have pictures?

4. I believe its the one with the clip closure ;) Here's a pic from one of their fall bags

I think the Bouvier line is a wonderful, classic style :flowers:

bouvier.jpeg
  5. here are the pics! the first one is one of my bouviers, i posted the actual pics a few threads below this one. i also have the bronze-gold one which i sooo love. :girlsigh:

the next is nicky hilton with a pigna print bouvier (wasn't into that print) and lilo carrying one but its not that seen (just saw it in the lindsay style site). the last is a model with the gold one in large.:smile:

red gucci bag.jpg

nicky hilton bouvier pigna print.jpg

lilo bouvier.jpg

gold guccissima.jpg

6. ooh thank you for the beautiful pics, pixie!! And congrats on your gorgeous bags! I really want the new fall style in the cactus green!

7. How much is this bag? Is it a copy of a bag that Jackie O had?

8. according to the website, it starts at 895, and it goes up from there.

9. I have green guccissma/matching wallet I got it a few months ago and I love it. VERY CLASSIC

10. yup! its a version of this bag.:yes:

jackiewithgucci.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice