Thoughts on the beige/black reporter

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone who has this bag or had seen it in person do you think it is difficult to match??

I have never owned a beige bag and to me it just seems weird/hard to match. Its not quite the same as tan

2. Whenever I had mine, I didn't think it was difficult to match, but everyone I've talked to says otherwise.

3. ^^^Hmm. So its not just me. It might be difficult to match?

Anyone else?

Roey I already know that you don't think it difficult. You are the head cheerleader for the beige/black reporter. LOL:lol:

4. [​IMG]

I just stole this gorgeous pic from Roey's thread to show you guys what it looks like?

Hard to match? Yes? No??:girlsigh:

5. :whistle: :whistle:

6. Are you getting this one too, Iluvbags? If you have the funds, I'm saying, go for it!! :whistle: :lol:

7. Yeah, pick the money off your tree and buy it!!

8. ^^Well double and roey, my Chanel reporter sorority sisters :lol: --- I DON'T have a money tree unfortunately. BUT since an SA had found a beige reporter and its discontinued AND on sale I was just thinking I should go for it. :shame:

But I was supposed to call before closing w/ my info and didnt. I was not where I could get to my credit card info. So now its probably gone anyway.

I just thought that it was a good deal and I shouldnt pass it up. But once I also started thinking about the color I was wondering if I would use it much.

Beige IMO, just seems difficult to match.

I dunno. maybe I was just trying to talk myself out of the purchase.

9. Tell yourself it was probably in bad shape - a messed up return! You're right; it wasn't meant to be. Remember, nothing is a good deal if you're not going to use it! :biggrin:

10. Yeah. You're probably right.:yes:

11. I agree that it might be hard to match. :wondering

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice