Thoughts on the Babylone?

I used to have it as well and sold it because it was way too stiff a bag to really feel comfortable carrying even though it fit my laptop and couple of other work books. I felt it was way too limiting as far as being able to utilize it as an every day bag. Not one I'd recommend for a travel bag at all. Lots of other options available.

I just checked the website to look at the Milk Babylone again and they only show it in Black now. I guess that's one decision made already for me. Now I need to choose between the Babylone MM or the new Soft Lockit with the Python handles coming out later. Love the color contrast against the black leather. Decisions, decisions - HA!

I definitely know how you feel about decisions! You are so right about color contrast... Love it. I think the key clochette stood out for me. My SA reserved the Babylone in black for me and also has me down black Soft Lockit with Python handles. I eventually passed on Babylone and will wait for release of Soft Lockit. Here is a pic my SA sent me when I was still deciding.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404403443.863389.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404403468.596193.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404403500.898491.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404403551.048959.jpg

I definitely know how you feel about decisions! You are so right about color contrast... Love it. I think the key clochette stood out for me. My SA reserved the Babylone in black for me and also has me down black Soft Lockit with Python handles. I eventually passed on Babylone and will wait for release of Soft Lockit. Here is a pic my SA sent me when I was still deciding.

View attachment 2674691View attachment 2674692View attachment 2674693
View attachment 2674694
Oh my . . thank you so much for these fabulous pictures. It is such a beautiful bag. This is really going to be a hard decision between the Babylone and the Soft Lockit (I already have in Magnolia and love it). I didn't realize the Babylone had the LV near the bottom of the bag. Thanks so much for sharing these great pictures!

I have a classic Babylone and would love to carry my laptop in it. But my work's computer is a big clunky Dell. The laptop fits great in my Babylone UNTIL you get to the last few inches where the classic Babylone narrow at the bottom. Then there's no more room and leaving the laptop inside would stretch out the bag's sides or worse. When my work upgrades my laptop I'll have smaller size as one of my specifications!

Here is a pic of my classic Babylone that was taken for the "what's in my bag" thread - you can see how it narrows at the bottom...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404454102.582444.jpg

Oh my . . thank you so much for these fabulous pictures. It is such a beautiful bag. This is really going to be a hard decision between the Babylone and the Soft Lockit (I already have in Magnolia and love it). I didn't realize the Babylone had the LV near the bottom of the bag. Thanks so much for sharing these great pictures!

Welcome😊. Let us know what you decide. Good luck😉

I just checked the website to look at the Milk Babylone again and they only show it in Black now. I guess that's one decision made already for me. Now I need to choose between the Babylone MM or the new Soft Lockit with the Python handles coming out later. Love the color contrast against the black leather. Decisions, decisions - HA!

I love black Babylone with python handle more than the Soft Lockit in the pictures. It looks so chic!
I can't wait to see your reveal.

Sorry OP, we hijacked your thread about the discontinued Babylone.
It is a bit confusing to name a totally different bag the same name ...